Questions about Sarasota Newcomers Club? Email Membership at email@example.com and someone will get back to you as soon as possible. Questions about the website? firstname.lastname@example.org for help
Join: Application for Membership
SNC membership is limited to full time Sarasota, Florida residents who have moved to the Sarasota area within the last three years. A valid Florida driver’s license is mandatory* and is required as proof of residency and length of time living in Sarasota.
SNC membership is for three years; at the end of that time, there is an option to extend membership for an additional period of time.
PROCESSING OF NEW APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BEGIN UNTIL MEMBERSHIP RECEIVES A COPY OF DRIVER’S LICENSE AND TREASURER IS NOTIFIED OF RECEIPT OF DUES.
*By Florida law, If you have a drivers license from another state you need to obtain a FL drivers license within 30 days of residency at a DMV office. You may black out id number and age before sending copy of license.*
New Members Categories:
Individual Membership: $150 covers 3 years initial membership.
- One individual joining alone
- Can be single or one half of a couple
Spouse /Partner Membership: $90
- Spouse of a member (one adult living at the same address as an Individual Member and joining at the same time) covers 3 years initial membership.
- Only one individual in the couple needs to meet requirement of living in Sarasota area 3 years or less
- Each individual of the couple must have his/her own email address. No shared email addresses.
- This means a couple (2 people maximum) pays a reduced amount of $240 for the initial 3 years when joining at the same time.
- Each prospective member of both Membership types (Individual and both halves of Spouse/Partner couple) must fill out a membership form
- Every prospective member must mail a copy of driver's license for all applicants to email@example.com
- When you renew, your membership will become Individual Member- renewal or Spouse/Partner-renewal.
- Please wait to renew until someone from the Membership team contacts you.
- Dues are paid in advance. Our preferred payment method is PayPal. Applicants are not approved until the Board meeting which may take 4-6 weeks. Your money will be refunded if you are not approved due to residency requirements, whether you pay by check or PayPal.
- If you prefer not to use PayPal, you must still fill out the registration online. Mail your check for dues, along with license and email, to the address below. Your membership will not be considered valid until the check is received.
Sarasota Newcomers Club
Attn: Dee Giordano, Treasurer
129 Preserve PL, Unit D
Nokomis, FL 34275